Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Support so far...

The team needs to get about $52,000 to go. So far we have about $26-28,000 committed and/ or turned in.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

It's funny, I keep telling the team to be proactive in talking to people about support, yet it is in fact, for me anyway, the very opposite for me in how I've received most of my support. 20% of my support goal has been met so far by people who simply heard or knew I was going back to Africa, and wanted to give me money. One girl has given me three checks so far!!! Of course this doesn't mean I'm going to stop being proactive and talking to people, but it does mean that I am reassured that God really does own the cattle on a thousand hills, and that He provides the way to accomplish what His purposes are.

I think that's neat.

And that's my quick thought at 7 am today!

-Matt

No comments: