Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Flight in less than 18 hours!!!

Well, everyone is packing up and getting ready to head out to Uganda. We sure do have an interesting team this year, not what I'm used to from previous years, what with not having Matt Phillips or Chris Goodman or Jeremy Short spearheading evangelism. I guess that means I'll have to exercise faith in trusting God that He is bigger than my own deficiencies in evangelism ability and technique; that He is able with all that is available; that what we may lack does not cripple His plan. Imagine that, having to actually trust God in faith.

I look forward to the trip and seeing all that God may do in us, through us, and to us.

Grace and peace in the Lord Jesus Christ,

- Matt W.

1 comment:

paynecounselor said...

So, we tracked your flight the entire way...wow, what a LONG trek! So glad you made it. Praying for all of you daily. Cannot wait to get the first report!