Sunday, June 19, 2011

A minute with Chip

I know I'm to be short and to the point - you've got be kidding.  Well here goes.  First, thank you my family, for taking up any slack with home respondibilities which I would do so I could plan to pursue this trip.  Second, thank you to all who were able and chose to contribute  to the financial part of this trip.  Third, to those who are praying daily for the Lord to use us HOWEVER HE WILLS, PLEASE CONTNUE. 

Dave and Darlene Eby have expressed such hospitality and love towards us.  Our team leaders have spent a lot of time in planning with the Uganda church leaders so we can be used in many community ways.  God has given us a very joyful Lord's Day and given us opportunities to get to know some of NLPC's (New Life Presbyterian Church) members and visitors just today.  Tomorrow we begin to work in the community through schools and door-to-door or shop-to-shop.

Please pray for His kingdom to come and Christ Jesus to be exalted. 

Also, to my family - thank you for SUCH A SUPRISE with Fathers Day cards in my Bible - I love you all.

Chip L.

No comments: