Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Packing Party Tonight!!!

Yesterday had me running around trying to change out old $100 bills for NEW $100 bills... You don't know how awkward it is to walk into a bank and say: "I'm sorry, I have these OLD $100 bills, and I NEED new, crisp $100 bills... No, I'm not being a snob, but I can't exchange these old bills in a foreign country, you know what I mean? No. Well... they don't. So can I get some new bills?"

HAHA.

Anyway, we're riding out tomorrow for Atlanta, Amsterdam, and then Entebbe. But before that, we're having a sweet packing party over at the Flemings if you want to see us and aren't planning on coming to the EPC parking lot to see us drive off.

Think about it - it might be fun.... :)

"Grace be with all who love the Lord with love incorruptible."

2 comments:

Glenda Coppock said...

I bet the packing party was a lot of fun. You'll need the long plane ride to rest.

People all over the country are praying for all of you and lifting you up during your exciting journey. What a blessing for the precious people in Uganda who will hear the gospel and forever be changed. To God Be the Glory.

Anonymous said...

We miss you all already, but know what a blessing you will be to all you meet. Hope your trip to Uganda was a good one. We anxiously await news of your arrival there. We are praying for you and love each of you.

The Johnsons